BRITISH CANOEING 4* MODERATE WATER LEADER ASSESSMENT TORS-FRE M/FESTIVALPASS
BC 4* Moderate Water Leader Assessment
Dette er en britisk eksamen, her er informasjon på engelsk. Ta kontakt hvis du trenger mer informasjon:
Successful performance at this level indicates that a candidate has the personal skill level and leadership ability required to lead a group of paddlers, on short (6 to 8 miles, of at least 3 hours paddling), single or multi-day journeys in a moderate tidal water environment with winds not exceeding Beaufort Force 4. The British Canoeing Sea Kayak Leader has the skills and judgement to select appropriate environments for paddlers with a range of experience.
The British Canoeing Sea Kayak Leader Award is a leadership award and not a coaching award.
Age: 16 years or older
Minimum number of candidates: 2
Maximum number of candidates: 4
- Home Nation BC Sea Kayak Leadership Registration Form (LR) or International Leadership Registration Form. This needs to be completed prior to booking.
- Valid (within 3 years) BC recognised 2 day first aid award.
- Previous experience: provide documented evidence of 24 sea trips (minimum 4 hours duration). During at least 5 of these trips the candidate must assume an assistant leader role. The extensive range of sea kayak journeys should include a variety of coastlines, sea states, sea areas, periods of limited visibility and darkness, tidal waters up to 3 knots, wind up to and including Beaufort Force 5, crossings not exceeding 2 nautical miles, and camping from a kayak. The documentation must bein English, easy to read, and self expanatory. Words or Excel are fine.
- Valid (within 3 years) BC Sea Kayak Leader Training (OR BC 4 Star Sea Kayak Training).
- VHF license
Copies of all these documents must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking.
Note: It is not possible to proceed directly from 4 Star training to assessment, in the same week unless you already have a stamped LR Form for a training less than 3 years from the assessment. Or you have an approved APL process from BC.
Booking and payment: The price for the Assessment is 3000 NOK, that's approx. 280 GBP. As soon as you have booked the Assessment you will recieve the information pack with all details on time schedules.
Avbestilling fra kunde:
- avbestilling mer enn 20 dager gir full refusjon
- avbestilling mellom 20 og 10 dager gir 50% refusjon
- avbestilling mindre enn 10 dager gir ingen refusjon
Avlysning fra vår side:
- avlysing av Padlefestivalen gir refusjon av Teltpass eller kursavgift
- transport, eller andre reise/hotelutgifter blir ikke refundert
- kursavgiften blir ikke refundert hvis kurset ikke kan holdes pga værforhold
Vi anbefaler at du besørger egen forsikring